Visa information

Poland is now a member of the European Union and according to Shengen agreement once you enter Poland or any other EU country you can travel freely around the whole community. Then, applying for a polish visa is also equivalent to applying for any other European country visa.

Participants who need visas should first register for the conference and submit an abstract of their contributions for acceptance by the organizing committee. After that they should contact the conference secretary to issue a visa letter. A letter will be sent by regular mail, by fax or by email according to a participant preference.